THE CONSIGNMENT SHOP OF FLEMINGTON IS LOOKING FOR NEW CONSIGNORS!
The Consignment Shop is a not for profit organization that sells gently used clothing for the sole purpose of supporting Hunterdon County agencies that serve victims of domestic abuse. Our organization relies 100% on volunteer support to achieve our mission of “Clothing for a Cause”.
TURN YOUR “CLOSET INTO CASH” FOR A WORTHWHILE CAUSE!
- You can become a consignor for an annual fee of $20.00 which allows you to consign up to 10 items of clothing and accessories a week.
- We ask that the items are clean, in season, in style and brought in on hangers.
- The items are priced by the shop and placed on the showroom floor.
- You and the shop split the price of the item (50/50) for 5 full weeks.
- On the 6th week the item is donated to the shop and the shop earns the profit for victims of domestic abuse.
- You can retrieve consigned items after 5 weeks if you choose not to donate that item to the shop. This is the responsibility of the consignor to remove item from the showroom floor after 5 weeks.
- Checks are available to be picked up at the shop on a quarterly basis.
To find out more about consigning “CLOTHING FOR A CAUSE”
Please stop by or call 908-788-4017
15 Main St.
Flemington, NJ 08822